Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Blogging is like great sex... and who's got time for THAT?

Blogging is like great sex... and who's got time for THAT?? ;)

Seriously, when you're doing it everyday you can't get enough of it. It becomes an addiction. A craving. All day long your mind and body yearns for that moment of release... (perhaps only my fellow horny bloggers can relate?? You know who you are!!!)

But the satisfaction is short lived. No matter how great the blog. The warm glow never lasts. Once is never enough. You just want to do it all over again. Again. And again. And again.

Then for some reason you stop. You don't do it for a while and something happens. There's a change in you. You become indifferent. Suddenly the yearning disappears only to be left with nothingness. Your once cherished blog is neglected. You still like it and you're glad it's there if you feel the urge, but you have no real desire to touch it. You can take it or leave it....

And that, my friends, is what happened to Go Momma!

It hasn't been an unhappy Mommy blogging hiatus. On the contrary, I'm much happier focusing my energy and putting all my spare time into my fast-growing business; Passion Parties by Josie (side note: I'm definitely getting more great sex these days too...)

But now I think I've found a way to have my cake and eat it. I'm blogging again - even more passionately than ever!  Come visit me at my new sexier website herbedroomsecrets.com.

I'll see you there! :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment