10 things you have in your purse.......
Not only is this subject fascinating and fun, but I've been dying to clear the crap out of my bag for donkey's years - and this might be the only motivation I get in 2013!
I LOVE my bag. It was a total splurge early last year. I never buy bags, but while we were sensibly shopping for a bumper bottle of Batman bubble bath in Ross I came across this tangerine beauty:
|Isn't it gorgeous?|
I immediately fell in love, and in spite of my weak and pathetic objections, the hubs insisted I should have it (It was a case of the lady doth protest too much.) I knew that if I had such a beautiful bag as this I would definitely look after it and keep it tidy and clean and organized:
|I'm such a pig,|
Here's everything else I just pulled out:
|Totally useful crap.|
1. A pair of Batman socks. (Were they peed on? I just don't know.)
2. A single sock for Mommy. (In the event I forget to wear socks to The Jumpy Place, I can hop around after my kids.)
3. Cars pull-up (forgot the diaper bag, you say? Have no fear....)
4. A name tag. (It must have been from one of the gzillion baby showers I went to last year. I'm fairly sure it was not my own...)
5. A cookie recipe torn out of a magazine. (I went to great lengths to swipe this from the OBs - when I was still preggers - then never looked at it again until tonight.)
6. An open bag of Graham Crackers (all my offspring eat these, even Little Miss D)
7. A butterfly sticker and a monkey transfer (??)
8. Notebook and pens (for jotting down shopping lists and blog ideas.)
9. Cheque book (garage sale currency)
10. Plastic bag. (in case a kid sh**s his pants. Ah perfect, the socks could double as wipes!)
You can also see from the pic that I have a real purse in my 'purse' (I'm talking about the pink wallet thingy down at the bottom) and lots of double mint chewing gum so I can clean my teeth when I'm in the car.
I am surprisingly more organized than I gave myself credit for! I think I'll just put all this crap right back where I found it,